Clean Force (Pty) Ltd was established in January 2010 and in its first year of business turned over an impressive profit, carry out over 4000 jobs.
The company consists of four divisions:
- Window Tinting, cars, houses and buildings
- Supply and fitting of all types of blinds (vertical, wooden, venetian, etc)
- Minor panelbeating and spray painting on motor vehicles.
- Upholstery, we cover house, office and car seats with leather and all types of materials.
All four divisions have carried themselves from day one of operations and is only getting stronger the more the public becomes familair with our company and services.
Some of our most impressive and notable jobs so far:
- Orapa House. We tinited all the west facing windows. Effectively cutting out UV rays and reducing heat in the building
- Spray Painting the palisade fencing around the perimeter of the University of Botswana.
- Re-uphosltering the seats on 18 buses with an extra layer of clear plastic to stop wear and tear.
- Panel beating and spray painting all of Gabcon’s containers and branding them.
- As part of the BIFM Building phase one, we tinted the first and second floor windows on the shop front to stop glare.
- All the sand blast waves on the glass partitioning at most of the FNB branches and divisions around the country.
- Supplying Blinds for the diamond cutting firms and many, many more.